Last weekend was our latest game jam, an opportunity for anyone interested in game development to get into teams, hang out, eat good food, and spend the weekend putting together a complete game in just 42 hours!
This time, we collectively made 12 games! You can find links to the ones we have access to below. If your game isn't on the list, send us a link to it!
- Last Night
- Transgalactic Entity Retrieval Agency WINNER - VISUAL DESIGN
- Alien Attorney
- We WINNER - MUSIC COMPOSITION
- Super Sushi Cat
- Alien Escape
- Wulfric and Pip WINNER - POPULAR VOTE
- Proto Alien
- Alienvangelion WINNER - INNOVATION AWARD
(in case it isn't obvious, the theme was ALIEN.)
Congratulations to everyone who participated, you made some amazing stuff! Here are some photos:
- Our next Game Night is this Friday! Come! Hang out! Play games!
- If you're interested in becoming an officer next year, the interest form is now open! Click here!