The GameDev Club is teaming up with the IEEE club to hold the LAST game night of the year!
- When: Friday, May 9th, starting at 5:30pm until midnight.
- Where: Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE) building, room 105 (map below)
- RSVP: http://bit.ly/IEEEGameNight
As usual, the free food that we get is funded by your donations, so if you plan to donate, remember to bring some money.
- You can park for free in the parking lot by the ECE building (lot #3039) after 5:00pm.
- The doors for the building (as well as the elevator) close at around 6pm, so call the IEEE room at 520-626-7324 if you're locked out. It's best to add that number to your contacts, just in case.
- In order to get to the bottom floor of the ECE building, please only use the South stairwell door, which will be left open.
- While we've never had any incidents before, the clubs are not responsible for damaged, lost, or stolen valuables. It's generally good practice to label your things to make sure they don't get mixed up.
- In accordance to university policy, no alcohol, firearms, or weapons will be allowed.
University MapBelow is a map of where the ECE building is. To view the map in another window, click here.
View Larger Map